We have a number of concessions which are detailed below.
Robin Garden Machinery have been established since 1997, and we have over 45 years’ experience in the industry. We stock a wide range of garden machinery and are a main dealer for Hayter mowers. We also repair all types of garden equipment and machinery at our fully equipped workshop. With our vast experience and knowledge of garden tools you can be assured that you will receive reliable advice, high quality products, and excellent workmanship in our repairs. We frequently repair tractors and lawn mowers, however we are happy to repair any type and any brand of garden machinery.
Robin at a glance:
- Stockists of Hayter, Alko and Mitox machinery and spares.
- Repairs of lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, brush cutters and chain saws.
- Specialist, local and reliable dealer.
- Free local delivery and collection.
- Tel: 01252 795077
Hot Tub Barn is a small, well respected business run by Huw and Sarah Chivers. They were pioneers of the UK hot tub industry, first importing spas in 1996.
With Showrooms across the south east, Hot Tub Barn is one of the UK’s leading hot tub and swim spa retailers.
Hot Tub Barn also offer an extensive installation and service network. Whether you seek new luxury hot tubs or used models, swim spas, spa shelters, or something else for your home or garden, you can buy with confidence from Hot Tub Barn. Come and visit today!
Try before you buy:
Our friendly staff realise that testing a hot tub before you buy is essential, after all you wouldn’t buy a car before taking a test drive. Our Farnham showroom offers private test soak facilities so you can relax in a hot tub and enjoy a complimentary drink on us. There are also 3 swim spas on display with 2 available to try. Please call to arrange a dip anytime.
Hot Tub Barn at a glance:
- Tel: 01252 792684
- Email: email@example.com.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 9:15am – 5:00pm & Sunday 10:30am – 4:00 pm
- Click HERE for further information.
Established in 1979, Skinners are the largest and longest established timber building manufacturer and log cabin supplier in the South of England. The company currently employ over 100 staff and have over 20 show sites in the UK, where you can view their products and speak to one of their cabin experts. All hand-made timber buildings are pressure treated with a wood preservative which protects the buildings from insects and corrosion. The buildings are made from quality Redwood timber and all panels use stronger diagonal type bracing for extra durability. The buildings can last for over 30 years. Floor joists and floor beams are used to give a stronger and permanently dry floor with a 3″ clearance for air flow and all panels use stainless steel nails throughout to stop unsightly rusty ring marks developing over time.
Skinners at a glance:
- Over 34 years of craftsmanship experience
- All Buildings guaranteed
- Open Monday – Saturday (9am – 5.30pm)
- Open Sunday (10am – 4.30pm)
- Tel: 01252 794873
- Agent Contact – Nathan Haley (Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Top Quality Furnishings was founded in 1988 and have established a reputation for only the best quality soft furnishings. Everything is hand made on site to your personal, bespoke requirements. With a huge selection of fabrics available, you will be sure to find perfection. A family run business, Top Quality Furnishings take huge pride in their unbeatable service. Free estimates given in the comfort of your own home along with a free hanging service. Serving the local community is their main point of focus and have built a fantastic rapport with local people including a high percentage of repeat customers.
Top Quality Furnishings at a glance:
- All furnishings hand-made and on site.
- Free estimates given.
- Free hanging service and delivery.
- Wide selection of fabrics available.
- Open Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm)
- Open Saturday (9am – 12pm)
- Tel: 01252 795 222
The Works stock books, toys, gifts, stationery and arts & crafts at discount prices.
Everyone loves The Works, because you can browse their store and always find something different – from educational products to great gifts.
You can find many big brands at low prices in The Works, however they also develop a great range of their own branded products.
The Works at a glance:
- Big brands at low prices.
- A great range of their own branded products.
- Books, toys, gifts, stationery and arts & crafts at discount prices .
- Open Monday – Saturday (9am – 5.30pm)
- Open Sunday (9am – 4.30pm)
- Tel: 01252 793829