Frensham Garden Centre understand that the information you trust us with is important to you and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your personal information will be kept confidential at all times. All information that we capture from the data input by yourselves is kept on a secure server and will fully comply with all uk data protection. When you shop on our website, we will ask you for and collect information such as name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and password.
- Please note that Frensham Garden Centre do not currently contact any customers to carry out marketing activities. We do have and operate a website.
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
We use CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises for monitoring and security purposes and therefore your personal image may be recorded on any visit.
- Social Media
- Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter, you may give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
We can confirm that information you provide to us will be used for the following purposes only:
- Processing your orders
- For statistical purposes to improve our website and services.
- To administer the website (www.frensham.co.uk)
You should be aware that if requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority for your personal details on grounds of illegal activities, then we will provide them without prior notice to yourselves.
We will review our Privacy regularly and will include any updates on our website as a matter of course.