Vango ORAVA 600XL – £475
Call us on 01252 792545 to reserve today.
The Orava 600XL is everything you need for those long camping holidays with the family. This is an extremely spacious tent with a 5 fibreglass pole tunnel structure and fully flexible built in front awning, perfect for all of your camping equipment. The living area is double sectioned, featuring Vango’s Patented TBS II® system, to ensure the tent performs in adverse weather conditions. This tent is ideal for larger families, or those seeking extra room, that like traditional poled tents and want heaps of space for all the luggage you bring.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points – multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Easypack Carry Bag – oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Generous king-sized bedrooms – big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Low and high ventilation – Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Mesh flysheet door – One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Front awning built into the design of the tent offering extra covered living space
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Double zip door – provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
||L73.0 x H37.0 x W40.0cm
||6 Person Tent